Saturday, January 27, 2007

So What's Cookin' ?


"The mind moves in the direction of our currently dominant thoughts....
The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly
the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to
its fulfillment." - Earl Nightingale

In my research today, I dicovered a theme that harmonizes with the advancement of ideas and vision. What do I want to look back on in 5-10 years. Once I have set goals, I can visualize what It would be like to accomplish that purpose. So... I want to know my purpose, and connect with the things that best develop my full potential. What are your strengths and how can you exchange that for the things you want. An idea with desire is the starting point of all achievement. Writing down your ideas will help to focus on that purpose and dicover new opportunities that are your vision in action.

No comments: